Eyethu [eˈjeːtʰu] ← e + ya + ithu
1 a Zulu word meaning "ours"
In essence our vision is to "own" an event in terms of owning responsibility for service delivery, which ultimately contributes to the safety and success of the event, or function being presented by the organiser and/or sponsor.
"Superior Service Through Upliftment of our People"
Eyethu Events is a company that specializes in the origination, planning, execution and assessment of:
- Event risk analysis.
- Disaster management planning and execution
- Event security staffing
- Logistical support with regards facilities, i.e fencing, ticket sales caravans, road markings etc.
- SAPS co-ordination including VIP Protection Unit Dog unit and SANAP.
- City Council and Metro Council Approvals and Event Management approvals
- Metro police co-ordination, including traffic control.
- Fire Safety planning and approval.
- Noise pollution planning, approval and assessment.
- Paramedical and Medical emergency planning and co-ordination (Netcare 911, ER24, MMC or own staffing)
- Local council legal regulation adherence.
- VIP transportation and security.
Assuring you of our attention to best possible service at all times.
083 667 7377